Currently, the Zoom.it service is unavailable, which renders this version of the plugin inoperable.
- Download the most recent version of the plugin and unzip the file to your desktop;
- Using an FTP client, upload the unzipped plugin directory to your server and place it inside the WordPress wp-content/plugins/ directory;
- Log in to your WordPress admin interface, navigate to the Plugins page,and click on the “Activate” button next to Scripto;
- Click on the “Settings” button next to Scripto and configure the plugin (see below);
- Download latest version of Zend Framework 1;
- Download and install MediaWiki.
- Path to Zend Framework: Absolute path to the directory containing the Zend library.
- MediaWiki API URL: URL to your MediaWiki installation API.
- Home Page Text: Enter text that will appear on the Scripto home page. Use this to display custom messages to your users, such as instructions on how to use Scripto and how to register for a MediaWiki account. Default text will appear if nothing is entered. You may use HTML.