Drupal + Scripto — Installation and Configuration
- Download the most recent version of the module and unzip the file to your desktop;
- Using an FTP client, upload the unzipped module directory to your server and place it inside the Drupal sites/all/modules/ directory;
- Log in to your Drupal admin interface, navigate to the Modules page, check the “Enabled” box next to Scripto, and click on the “Save configuration” button;
- Click on the “Configure” button next to Scripto and configure the plugin (see below);
- Download latest version of Zend Framework 1;
- Download and install MediaWiki.
- Path to Zend Framework: The full path, from root, to the directory containing the Zend Framework library.
- MediaWiki API URL: URL to your MediaWiki installation API
- Node types: Check to enable transcriptions on the specified node types. All files will be transcribable. Use caution when unchecking a node type; all transcriptions that have been imported will be deleted, but they can be re-imported.